Today, a strange bug appeared in google’s blogger. The Blogger Widget Disappear Problem wasn’t known and caused many problems in several responsive blogger templates. within Few hours, several bloggers reported that content of the widget starts disappearing whenever they edit the widget and add some content in it.
Followings are the widgets that affected through this bug
- Header Image Widget(Logo Widget) not showing the logo just a text.
- Menu Widget Disappeared when adding new menu item.
- Featured Widget (Slider/ Recent Post Wiidget) Stopped Working.
- Author Widget not showing the Author Image or Content.
- Instagram or any other social Widget stopped working.
How to Solve Blogger Widget Disappear Problem
- Dashboard -> Template -> Edit HTML
- Click the Jump to widget button and select the affected widget, you’ll see somthing like
- Once you Select the widget you’ll see something like this :
1<b:widget id='HTML9' locked='false' title='featured Slider' type='HTML' version='1' visible='false'>
Widget code can be different for different widget you only look for Visible property.
- As you can see Visible is set to false, Just Change false into true and save the template.
- You only have to Change Visible false in to True nothing else.
Note : There are many reasons that can cause the widget to stopped working please make sure it will work only If you’re widget was working before and just disappear when you edit the widget.
Leave the comment if that works for you or not.